Friday, October 14, 2011

Martha Stewart Crafts Studio ~ Glitter Butterflies Card Class

Here are a few samples of the cards I made using one of Martha Stewart's Craft Studio Class Kits (purchased at Michaels Arts & Crafts Store) which teaches some fun easy glittering techniques....and what gal doesn't like glitter?! I love glitter...it's a fun medium to spruce up any card. :)

The kit includes everything needed to create the cards pictured here except for the dry tape adhesive. Plenty of glitter is left over for future projects.....5 vials of fine glitter and 1 vial of gorgeous blue tinsel glitter.

This was one of the most favorite card classes I taught at Michaels Arts & Crafts Store this month. I didn't design the cards pictured here, I made these cards following the directions inside the box. The cards were designed by Martha Stewart.
 
It's really hard to see how beautiful the glitter on these cards looks unless you could see them in person....the glue that comes in this card kit is equivilant to Elmers White Glue which holds the glitter in place without a lot of loose glitter after the glue dries.
Thanks for stopping in here at my Paper Creations Den...I hope you found something to inspire new ideas for your next creative project....scrapbooking, cardmaking or any other papercraft you're thinking of making.

No comments: