Sunday, October 9, 2011

Die Cut Blog Hop Challenge~Note Cards with Martha Stewart Edge Punch

Getting started...
card stock cut, scored, folded & punched
A lot of detail work went into the creation of these cards. I used die cuts made by Close To My Heart. There's a lot of layering of different flower shapes along with embellishing with glitter glue and Liquid Glass ( I love, love, LOVE Liquid Glass!!!!) Most of the flower die cuts also have ink pad distressing to give them dimension under the clear Liquid Glass.
I used Martha Stewart's 'Double Loop' Around-the-Page punch for the straight edge to give the cards a feminine touch....and then I also ink distressed the punched edge to highlight the punched loops.
Close up of individually
handmade die flower die cuts.

Variety of cards made
using same theme & embellished die cuts

close up of one of the cards
showing the dimension of
the handmade embellished die cut flowers
All supplies and paper used are from Close To My Heart except for the edge punch. Thank you so much for stopping in.....sharing the creations I make in My Creations Den is on my list of favorite things to do.
Hope you saw something to inspire you...I would love to know your thoughts and would greatly appreciate a quick comment.

4 comments:

de said...

These are gorgeous! You can tell alot of time went into them! Beautiful!

April Skyes said...

wow, beautiful!

salmaashiq said...

How can you cutting the paper in zigzag shape,I like this new style ..........
Plastic Card
Plastic cards

Kathy said...

Hello there, long time no contact. LOVE, love, love these cards! How are you doing?
I really like how you have made these flowers!