Friday, October 7, 2011

DIY Halloween Costume Ideas for Children or Adults

 As a lot of you know, I'm an instructor at Michaels Arts & Crafts Store; I teach scrapbooking there.....and I just LOVE surfing all of the creative links online that Michaels posts for all of us.When I watched this video today, I just knew I had to share it here to help inspire the creating of a few quick, simple Halloween costumes. I say.....take advantage of this time of year when we can all let our 'inner child' out to really be creative & to just have fun!

These easy costume ideas would be great for children or adults...quick and simple and sooooo cute...and a couple are a bit creepy. ;) PERFECT for last minute Halloween parties!

Click HERE to see the costume idea video. It would be fun to know what costume you choose to make...you can leave a comment by clicking the link below this post.... :)

No comments: