Sunday, October 2, 2011

Fighting Childhood Cancer with creativity

Hosting a scrapbooking event at Michael's Arts & Crafts store for teenage girls battling cancer.
We're partnering with the Medical University of SC Childrens Hospital.

I really wish I could share all of the girls' happy faces crafting away.....cutting paper and making their precious memory scrapbooks but due to their privacy and HIPPA regulations I'm unable to show the true joy this event is for them....but do know that they are loving every minute. :)

Hosting this event was one of the most fulfilling days I have experienced in a very long time. These young ladies are inspiring with their emotional strength and love of life on a daily basis. I was blessed to be a part of this ....... teaching the art of scrapbooking family memories.
Creative space of one of the girls who attended this terrific event

No comments: