Thursday, June 19, 2008

I found a really beautiful layout using CTMH's Boom-di-ada......

.....level 2 paper pack, MyStickease, and the 3 sets of matching MyAcrylic stamps. What I like a lot about the layout is that one of the pages has plenty of journaling along with 3 pictures and page 2 has 6 pictures as well as some stamping and embellishing.
I found this scrapbook layout at a really fun scrapbooking/stamping site called www.2PeasInABucket.com.

Here is the link to a picture of the finished LO along with the recipe and directions. If you end up making this LO, please come back and post your beautiful completed project.....and don't forget to thank Two Peas In A Bucket for this super project.

Here's the link: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/cg_display.asp?cmd=display&seed_id=27154&f=n

OK....Now get busy and get some ink on your fingers!!
~*~ Thanks for stopping in.......Barb

2 comments:

de said...

Very cool! Are you going to whip one up? I think your first link is incorrect because it takes you to some other site. I like this layout a lot!

Kristine said...

This layout is fabulous! Thanks for pointing it out. I think I just might have to lift it!