Friday, June 13, 2008

6x6 "More to Adore" album for a special friend of the family........

I created the accordian album I posted here 2 days ago for Heather, my daughter Rebecca's sister-in-law. The album was a baby shower gift for Heather and her new baby girl, MacKensie, who is due within the next 3 or 4 weeks. I also gave Heather a CTMH workshop creation of note cards which fit into a little bag/purse. I used Close to My Heart's Sweet Pea level 2 paper pack and Big Pinks paper flowers.

The album is made with CTMH's More to Adore level 2 paper pack and lots of More to Adore MyStickease embellishing stickers. It was a fun project to make but it did take me longer than I expected; probably because I didn't start with any type of plan......I just cut and created as I went from page 1 to the back cover. The front cover was the last part of this album created.

I used a chipboard "M" covered with B&T paper matching a paper pattern used inside of the album. I also used some of CTMH's Liquid Glass to add dimension to the stamping and some of the MyStickease stickers.

The handmade cards and album were a HUGE hit at the shower! As a matter of fact, there was a lot of interest in joining a workshop to create some cards or albums. So.......I will be putting together another Close to My Heart workshop and I am sure all of the ladies will thoroughly enjoy themselves AND each of their creations. What I enjoy most about holding workshops is the shear amazement each person expresses when they see what they have created. I just LOVE that; it truly makes my heart smile!

Thanks for reading my blog and visiting my site. Your comments are appreciated......Please stop in again. :-)

No comments: