Thursday, September 8, 2011

So Very HAPPY ~ Here's a Blog Signature Tutorial

I just found the most wonderful tutorial showing me how to add a signature to my blog posts! I am sooo excited about this....don't laugh....I really really am excited. :)

I've been wanting to add a signature for the LONGEST time but didn't know how to do it. So many of my scrapbooking and cardmaking friends have the cutest signatures at the end of their posts and now, just maybe, now I'll be able to add a nice personal flare with my signature too. I'm totally thrilled...visit  The Cutest Blog On the Block signature tutorial if you'd like to learn how.

....a HUGE thank you to everyone at The Cutest Blog on the Block for sharing their knowledge and for making this papercrafter a happy happy gal. :)

Woooooo Hoooooo ........ :)

No comments: