Sunday, December 7, 2008

A "Challenge" Card using Close To My Heart Die Cuts and..........

.......ribbon, eyelets, colored stamp pads; we were also allowed to use white card stock & black ink.
Here it is:



All products used are CTMH products.
This was a super fun challenge.

Here's the recipe I used:
~ Cinnamon -- which was the ribbon - Smoky Plum from my ribbon rounds.
~ Salt -- which was the eyelets - Garden Green eyelets
~ Nutmeg -- which was the ink pads - Smoky Plum & New England Ivy
~ Powder Sugar -- which was the Die Cuts - CTMH constant campaign die cut flowers

I used my CTMH corner rounder for the corners of the card, the "hello" sentiment, & the card stock piece that I attached the die cuts to.
I am also using this card for another challenge, my SBS21 challenge, since I have NEVER used eyelets before.

All of you experienced cardmakers/scrappers would have split in two laughing at me attaching the eyelets!!!!!!!!! All I can say is that I had myself laughing at myself!!! LOL
.....Hey, but I did it!
And I learned something new!
And that's all that matters....lol

Thanks for stopping into my den and hopefully leaving a comment with your thoughts and any ideas that would help me do a better job next.
Hugs ...... Barb

6 comments:

The Prodigal Tourist said...

Very creative! Lots of great ideas here.
http://aprodigaltourist.blogspot.com

de said...

Barb, love the color combo! The card is beautiful and the eyelets look like they came out ok! :-) Great job!

Rachele Funk said...

Love it! You did great!

Heather said...

One word Barbara - DELIGHTFUL, and so beautifully done. (I know that's more than one word).
Sorry for lack of visits and comments. PC on a go slow & it's taking me forever to do anything.
hugs Heather xx

Trinka said...

Beautiful card...love the color combos~

Lin K. said...

what a beautiful card. I love the colors.