Wednesday, December 10, 2008

6x6 Desk Scrapbook Album Calendar Gift using "My Creations Album" from CTMH

This is a desk calendar that I made for my sister in PA.

She can replace the dated calendar pages at the end of 2009 with 2010 pages or she can just remove the calendar pages and put more pictures in to make a cute desk scrapbook.








All supplies used are from Close To My Heart. I also sell this as a kit with all papers pre-cut and most embellishments placed. Of course, the pictures would not be included... ;-)
To order this flip calendar kit, email me at: bharris117@bellsouth.net

7 comments:

Trinka said...

Love this flip calendar...you did an awesome job!

Tiff said...

This is so cute! And those pictures are gorgeous!

Sam said...

Wonderful desk calendar. What a brilliant present.
Have a fantastic Christmas and New Year.
Sam x

Heather said...

This is gorgeous, Barbara, and what a brilliant idea - making it re-usable.
I'd just like to wish you and your family a very happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year.
Thanks for all the lovely comments you've left on my blog - I'm so glad you're a 'sistah'
hugs Heather xx

Beth Gruenke said...

What a cute calendar. It is such a wonderful keepsake to give as a gift. Love it!!!! Beth G.")

de said...

I tagged you! Go check out my blog!

FLEUR de Lo said...

You have so many ideas that I love. As I said, I love the mini-book idea and you have lots of those. This would make such a great Christmas gift. I hope you have lots of people take you up one your kit offer! {Another excellent idea, btw--kits.}