Sunday, September 14, 2008

A "Goodie" Gift Box Paper Craft Idea

I found a totally adorable crafty CRISCROSS BOX that would make a perfect "goodie" gift box for the upcoming holidays ....... Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, etc .....
I found it on a site while I was blog surfing and then I saw it on our CTMH bulletin board also.
Nicole Heady's site is where I found the step-by-step instructions.
Check it out; it's a great idea. You can see a picture of the finished project and the tutorial is you click here.
This tutorial is so cool that I also posted it on my "side bar" listed under Tutorials & Templates You Will Love.
Thanks for dropping in and visiting my Scrappin' Den ........now it's time to get some ink on those fingers! LOL

4 comments:

de said...

Kewl idea. I'll add this to the list of things I want to create! LOL its never ending.

Trinka said...

I love her site also...found it awhile ago and I check it out on a dailey basis~

Mary said...

That is a wonderful box and a great tutorial BUT!!!! I want to see what Y-O-U create with the template and tutorial and your stash!!!!! Post, post, post, post, post,......

Heather said...

Brilliant tutorial, real clear and easy to follow.
I think I shall be using pre-patterned paper though.
Hugs Heather xx