Paper piecing isn't as easy as it sounded....lol Whew!! ......I have to tell all of you......this challenge took me longer to plan and complete than any challenge I've participated in....EVER!!
I don't know if I'm all that happy with what I made, but I sure learned a lot making this card....which means that this challenge was definitely worth my time. It's great to exercise the brain and get the creative juices flowing in a totally different direction.
- I used a "balled-up" baggie and second generation stamping on the card stock after I folded it to make a 4x5 card.
- Edge swipe distressing with both ink pads....Tulip first lightly & New England Ivy second heavily.
All products used are Close To My Heart items.
- Tulip & New England Ivy stamp pads
- Evensong Creative Basics paper
- Holiday Joy #D1224 acrylic stamp set
- Shining Star #D1320 acrylic stamp set
Can't wait to read your thoughts....so please critique my card. Thanks in advance for your comments. ;-)