Tuesday, July 15, 2008

~*~ I've been tagged !! ~*~

De from http://www.stampin-de-va.blogspot.com/ tagged me! She's a fellow CTMH consultant that has super fun workshops at her house.

~*~ Here are the rules:

Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 2 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

~*~ Here are my "facts":

1. I met my husband over the phone in 1978, have twin daughters 25 yrs old, and 2 sons in their upper 30s.

2. I have a grandpooch named Nugget, short for "Chicken Nugget" because she's a fawn colored toy Chihuahua and was small enough to fit in one hand when we first got her. She reminded us of a chicken nugget...lol

3. Hard to believe, but I grieved more when my other grandpooch, Sasha, crossed-over to doggy heaven then I have ever grieved for anyone. I miss her SO MUCH.

4. I owned a huge swimming pool business for 20 years...2 retail stores, concrete crews, inground pool installations, playground fabrications, etc.....Thank goodness that stress is in the past!!! Now I'm an administrative assistant in a dialysis facility.

5. I've lost 23 lbs on Weight Watchers since mid-April and dropped my colesterol 40 points!!!!

6. I love Crystal Lite Peach Tea and I usually drink a 64 oz pitcher of it a day!

7. And, last but by all means NOT LEAST.....I am SO addicted to making cards and scrapbooking! I'm not kidding....I would rather be in my scrapping den more than do anything!!

I tag:

Vicki at http://www.wizardshangout.blogspot.com/
AND
Kariberry over at http://www.kariberry97.blogspot.com/

If you ladies are too busy to play along, just let me know!

No comments: