De from http://www.stampin-de-va.blogspot.com/ tagged me! She's a fellow CTMH consultant that has super fun workshops at her house.
~*~ Here are the rules:
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 2 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
~*~ Here are my "facts":
1. I met my husband over the phone in 1978, have twin daughters 25 yrs old, and 2 sons in their upper 30s.
2. I have a grandpooch named Nugget, short for "Chicken Nugget" because she's a fawn colored toy Chihuahua and was small enough to fit in one hand when we first got her. She reminded us of a chicken nugget...lol
3. Hard to believe, but I grieved more when my other grandpooch, Sasha, crossed-over to doggy heaven then I have ever grieved for anyone. I miss her SO MUCH.
4. I owned a huge swimming pool business for 20 years...2 retail stores, concrete crews, inground pool installations, playground fabrications, etc.....Thank goodness that stress is in the past!!! Now I'm an administrative assistant in a dialysis facility.
5. I've lost 23 lbs on Weight Watchers since mid-April and dropped my colesterol 40 points!!!!
6. I love Crystal Lite Peach Tea and I usually drink a 64 oz pitcher of it a day!
7. And, last but by all means NOT LEAST.....I am SO addicted to making cards and scrapbooking! I'm not kidding....I would rather be in my scrapping den more than do anything!!
Vicki at http://www.wizardshangout.blogspot.com/
Kariberry over at http://www.kariberry97.blogspot.com/
If you ladies are too busy to play along, just let me know!