Friday, January 1, 2010

Scrapbook LayOut Workshop for Ladies' Night Out












Here's a fun 12 x 12 scrapbook page lay out that I designed for one of my workshops. I love this paper pak!! It's super versatile...girl or boy, grown ups or children.

X7092B   Good Times Level 2 paper pak
Z2111     Chocolate Ink Pad
Z2160     Twilight Ink Pad
Z2153    Sweet Leaf Ink Pad
D1258    Friendship Word Puzzle acrylic stamp
D1288    June Word Puzzle acrylic stamp


Here's a close up showing the Buttercup Yellow Spiral Clip with the color coordinated Sassy Strands. We also used a Sponge Dauber to apply Chocolate Ink along the edges of each piece of cardstock where a picture can be attached -OR- where some journaling could be displayed.
We used the wonder Close To My Heart edge distresser to give depth to the layout as well as show off the white core paper.

This picture displays the random stamping we did using 2 different colors of inks and 2 different words from the Friendship Word Puzzle acrylic stamp set. I love, love, LOVE random stamping! We also applied Chocolate ink around the perimeter of the 12 x 12 base page.


Thank you for stopping in here at My Scrappin' & Stampin' Den to look at my 12 x 12 page lay out. I would love to read a comment left by you so I know that you've been here and so I can also visit your blog.
Now....it's time for me to create another project & get some more ink on my fingers....Please drop in again soon.  :-)

No comments: