Saturday, October 24, 2009

Personalized - Custom Handmade Cards & Memory Albums

I make personalized handmade holiday cards & memory albums
- OR -
I can sell you a kit w/directions to make your own.
Please schedule your order ASAP to make this a special holiday season.
Just let me know..... bharris117@bellsouth.net
***Please MAKE SURE that you put the words "holiday creations" in the email subject line so I open the email ASAP. With all of the junk emails that end up in my inbox, I don't open emails from unknown individuals.
I'm sure you understand. :-)
I will be posting some creations this weekend.....so please drop in My Scrappin' & Stampin' Den in a few days.....
I made a cute little Christmas Memory Album using the CTMH new 'My Creations' All-Sorts Mini Album using the Jingle Paper Pak Level 2 #X7115B. You'll want to see this little gem..it's so festive!!
And thanks for any comments you may have left me concerning any of the creations I already have posted on this blog. I appreciate your feedback. ;-)

No comments: