Sunday, May 10, 2009

Colorful Boom-Di-Ada Scrapbook Page Lay Outs


The close up with the dog, shows the large tag that I made (using my Cricut Expression) tucked behind the photo mat.
I also used my Cricut to cut out the word "ENJOY"....CTMH's liquid glass was used on the Boom-Di-Ada My Stickease to give dimension.
Click HERE to see the entire Boom-Di-Ada Level 1 & Level 2 scrapbook paper packs.
I still need to add a circular picture to the round green mat or I might put journaling in that circle......not sure yet. I am still going to add journaling to this layout. I shortened the picture of me & my brother so I would have room to write. Journaling is important to me because I don't want to forget the small details that are part of the picture's moment.

1 comment:

de said...

Great Layouts! You are making up for lost time on your posts!