- Sarsaparilla paper pack (X7098B)
- Tiny Typewriter Alphabet acrylic stamp set (D1222)
- Delightful Alphabet acrylic stamp set (D1221)
- Mature's Ambience Rub-Ons (Z1097) - I used the black florishes....pack has a page of brown, white and black rub-ons....VERY cool!!
- Black ink pad (Z2105)
- Barn Red ink pad (Z2104)
- Square silver brads and silver hinges (Z291)
- Clear buttons (CON073)
- Tan Hemp (Z280)
All of the above CTMH products can be viewed by clicking HERE.
The close up pictures are to give you a better look at the detail embellishing.
I used Liquid Glass (Z679) to adhere the clear buttons to the plaid print paper, then I cut out the "altered" button and glued it onto my layout page. I did this because I wanted the buttons to coordinate with the B&T plaid print and to bring a little bit more of the blue colors into my scrapbook page.
Thanks for taking the time to drop into My Scrappin' Den to view what I've been working on....I also appreciate your thoughts and comments.
I would love to know what you like the most about this layout and if you think I should've done anything different.